Re: Daily snapshot build comments - getrusage/Sparc 20 fixed

On Wed, 02 Sep 1998 17:25:22 BST, Lloyd Wood wrote:
>back to running lots of simulations in parallel.

Btw, what mechanism are you using to sims in parallel?

I (and other people here) have been using hand-written shell scripts
to batch run parallel sims.  I'd be interested to know if you (or
anyone) have looked into more turnkey approaches like Condor or other
batch-scheduling systems.

(Parallel here means concurrent runs of independent sims, not parallel
execution of a single sim.)

Thanks,
   -John Heidemann