help: a ques about all-in-one installation

Hi:

I hv downloaded, unzipped, n untared the file ns-allinone-2.1b3.tar.gz,
the all-in-one package for ns-2. In the created directory
ns-allinone-2.1b3, I CAN ONLY find the following files and sub-dirs:
README, TclCL/, bin/, install, nam-1/, ns-2/, otcl/, and xgraph/

I canNOT find anything for Tcl/Tk 8.0p2 and the optional components
Gt-itm gt-itm & sgb2ns 1.1 for SunOS/Solaris.

Is the all-in-one package supposed to have the Tcl/Tk and
the optional components included??? Or am I supposed to
download them separately?

Info about the target platform:
SunOS 5.6 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10 (, i.e. Solaris 2.6)
and gcc version 2.7.2.1.

Also, the flag --enable-gcc is added for each of the ./configure lines
in the file ./install.

I appreciate any help!!! Tkx.

Philip
UBC ECE, Canada