Re: ns document

On Tue, 08 Sep 1998 10:14:19 +0800, [email protected] wrote:
>Hi,
>   I'm a graduate student in Taiwan. I've tried to
>download the "ns Notes and Document" from your site,
>but it always failed.The return said that it  maybe
>some problem of security or the server can't find that file.
>Hopefully that you can give me some help, thank you.

Many people have successfully downloaded it, so it seems unlikely that
the problem is with our server.  I'm afraid you'll have to try again.

A number of people from Asia have reported problems downloading.
We're happy to work with someone to mirror the files elsewhere.
If it's a trans-Pacific bandwidth problem, this may help.  (It's not
clear to me that that's the problem, though :-< ).

   -John Heidemann