ns Network Simulation

Hi, ns distributer

My name is Nhat Thanh and right now I'm working with my master thesis. My
aim of  thesis is analyse TCP/IP over satellite and I would like to use ns
as simulation tool. I have tried a several time to download the ns-source,
but every time I do it, I failed to download it completely. May you can tell
me or give some advises to how can I successfully download ns.

regards/ Nhat Thanh

Master student in engineering physics at school of engineering in Uppsala.
Nhat Thanh Hoang         Telephone at work: 08-713 8178
Kr�garv�gen 14              Mobile phone:        070-754 6543
14552 Norsborg Sweden