installation of tcl seems incomplete....otcl configuration failed! Exiting...

My installation gets as far as the following section.. has enyone any idea?

checking for tclsh8.0... no
checking for tclsh... no
checking for tclsh7.6... no
configure: error: installation of tcl seems incomplete
Please correct the problem or re-run with --with-tcl=no.
otcl configuration failed! Exiting...

I'm using Solaris 2.4. I'm also a non-unix type of guy. Don't get too technical on me!

p.s. Thanks Padma for earlier help on '--enable-gcc'. It got me past that part.

____________
Kevin Curran
Faculty of Informatics
University Of Ulster