mem-trace yet again

I've just grabbed and built the most recent snapshot (13 September),
which is back to breaking badly on Sparc20s with Solaris 2.4:

mem-trace.h: In method `void MemInfo::checkpoint()':
In file included from scheduler.cc:49:
mem-trace.h:67: warning: implicit declaration of function `int
getrusage(...)'

petra.ee.surrey.ac.uk[9]> ./ns
ld.so.1: ./ns: fatal: relocation error: symbol not found: getrusage:
referenced in ./ns
Killed

Did you have to back out of the (in my experience successful) fixes
for another platform? (John?)

It's back to the snapshot of the 10th of September for me, as that one
works on the Sparc20s...

http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/dist/archive/ns-users/9809/0010.html

Cheers,

L.