Question: ErrorModel/Uniform

Hi! everyone.

I have a simple error model tcl script. It runs successfully.

###############
set ns [new Simulator]

set f [open err.tr w]
$ns trace-all $f

set n0 [$ns node]
set n1 [$ns node]
$ns duplex-link $n0 $n1 1.5Mb 10ms DropTail

set cbr [new Agent/CBR]
$ns attach-agent $n0 $cbr
set recv [new Agent/LossMonitor]
$ns attach-agent $n1 $recv
$ns connect $cbr $recv

(change)
set em [new ErrorModel]                               ===>      set em
[new ErrorModel/Uniform]
$em set rate_
3.0                                                          $em set
rate_ 3.0
set rv [new RandomVariable/Uniform]                           $rv set
min_ 0.0
$rv set min_
0.0                                                            $rv set
max_ 1.0
$rv set max_ 1.0
$em ranvar $rv

set tr [$ns create-trace Loss $f $n0 $n1]
$em drop-target $tr
$ns lossmodel $em $n0 $n1
#################################

But When i did change part of ErrorModel to ErrorModel/Uniform, i found
the error.

no value given for parameter "rate" to "_o33"
    (ErrorModel/Uniform init line 1)
    invoked from within
"_o33 init "
    (Class create line 1)
    invoked from within
"ErrorModel/Uniform create _o33 "
    invoked from within
"catch "$className create $o $args" msg"
    (procedure "new" line 3)
    invoked from within
"new ErrorModel/Uniform"
    (file "err-m3.tcl" line 22)

If anyone of ns users can help me in this regard, i will appreciate..

Regards..
Deok-Young
begin:          vcard
fn:             Deok-young Lee