Re: Modeling computation in nodes (again...I'm sorry)

Sounds OK to me.  The part about "busy flags" is a little bit unclear.
You didn't mention who is going to set/reset these flags.  Why cannot
you use a LinkDelay object instead (or a class derived from it)?  It
seems that by varying delay_ (and/or bandwidth_) you can achieve the
same thing.

  Yuri.