Re: Fq and multicast

I guess you are using the latest of version of ns
(ns-2.1b3). I don't think that version is stable.
I had a reliable multicast protocol implemented in
the previous release (ns-*b1), which worked perfectly
fine. I ported the code to the new version after I
graduated. It gives the same error as you get.

I have not tried downloading the older version in
my machine yet. But it still works in the older
version.

Thanks,
-)Balaguru.

Get free email from CMP at http://www.cmpnetmail.com/