Re: installation problem: win95

Which version of ns are you using? If you experienced problem with ns
2.1b3, try the current snapshot. You'll need to install tcl8.0 and tk8.0
adn tclcl and otcl on win95 as well. makefile.win should reside under
conf/ directory for ns/nam/tclcl/otcl. Make sure the paths in makefile.win
are correct. That's pretty much all you need to do.

- Haobo