snoop

Greetings.

For those users who use ns daily snapshot, snoop appears to be working
now with the new lan code (tcl/lan/vlan.tcl), although there is no
tracing on the lan itself yet.  We also had to simplify the error
model for snoop.  Unfortunately we cannot be sure that snoop is not
broken, because we do not have a test suite for it.  If someone
familiar with snoop can provide a test, it would be great, and we
would be able to make sure that it works for new lans correctly.

  -Yuri.