Test Suites for Windows Environment

I am interested in running the test suites in a windows NT environment.

I would like to know if this is possible, and if so, how.  If possible, I would
like to be able to run the test suites without having to compile with C++.

I have installed the following:

1) ns - from the www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-build.html
        the self extracting ns binary for windows ns2_1b4.exe

2) nam - from www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/dist/vint/nam1.0a5.exe

3) tcl/tk8.0. - from www.scriptics.com/software
    the Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows NT self extracting installer tcl803.exe

4) perl - from www.activestate.com
    the intel based perl for windows build 316, based on 5.003_07 core perl
    pw32i316.exe

5)  I noticed on the instructions that I need Xgraph.  Is there a windows
version available?  I looked at the site and only unix based software was
listed.

6) Is otcl needed?

7) Is the TclCL needed?  Is this part of the tcl/tk8.0?

8)  What else is needed? And where can I get it?

Thanks in advance.

Karen