question on ErrorModule

Hi,
I previously send a similar question but with no answer, so I try to
be more accurate.
I'm confuse with the notion of Errormodule

set lossylink_ [$ns link $n0 $n1]
set em [new ErrorModule Fid]
$lossylink_ errormodule $em
set errmodel [new ErrorModel]
$em insert $errmodel
$em bind $errmodel 1

In the code above I bind an ErrorModule to a flow id. My question is
how this flow id is define (with the fid_ parameter of a source, with
the
node address, with node address+port number, ...). In fact I don't know
how
to bind the ErrorModule to the flow I want to experience losses.

My second question is how to define 2 different loss patterns for
2 different flow on the SAME link. Is the following code correct:

set lossylink_ [$ns link $n0 $n1]
set em1 [new ErrorModule Fid]
set em2 [new ErrorModule Fid]
$lossylink_ errormodule $em1
$lossylink_ errormodule $em2

Thanks for any help

Arnaud.

Arnaud Legout

Institut Eurecom               	Phone : 00.33.4.93.00.26.61
2229, route des Cretes         	Fax   : 00.33.4.93.00.26.27
BP 193                         	E-mail: [email protected]
06904 Sophia Antipolis cedex    Web   : http://www.eurecom.fr/~legout
FRANCE