Blocked send() in FullTCP

I'm trying to use the Application class "socket" interface to simulate a
client/server session.
(i.e. a web browser/server). However I'm having difficulty with send(). It
does not appear to be
a blocked send and I can't detect when the message has been sent and ACKed.

The upcall resume() is called with the transport agent has sent the packets
but they have not
been acked. Consequently the client doesn't wait for the server's response
and things get
quickly out of sync. I've tried closing the connection but that just results
in numeous errors
about bad state.

Has anybody successfully simulate a client/server session using FullTCP? It
does not appear to
be all that difficult given that ns support "socket" like connections.

thanks,
art mena
USC
.