Problem with LANs

Hi,

I'm quite new to ns and I have a problem with LAN elements in my code.
I'm using the ns all-in-one 2.1b3 package.

I've tried to make up a small LAN with two nodes and an FTP application
over simple tcp agents, but only one tcp packet and one ack were
received and then the simulation stopped.

I give the code and the output file below. Maybe someone could help and
tell me if my code's wrong or if there's a problem with this ns version.

Thanks in advance,

Verena  ([email protected])

lantest.tcl

+ 0 0 1 tcp 1000 ------- 0 0.0 1.0 0 0