Trouble With Animation of Simplex Links.

There seems to be some trouble running the latest copy of nam and having
it display simplex links in the GUI. They don't show up at all. Is this
a known bug or do I have something configured incorrectly?

When I change the links to duplex they show up as nice, thick, dark
lines connecting the nodes in question. Using simplex links, there is no
graphical connection at all.

FYI I am running under the latest release of Red Hat Linux.

Please find attached a copy of the .tcl file used to reproduce this
problem.

--
Darren M. Kressaty
Renaissance Engineer