(GUI) Graphic user interface

Dear sir,
We are researchers of the department of Electronics of Malaga University
(Spain).
We are now evaluating some network simulators in order to choose one for using
in our department. We are concerned with ATM, CDMA and Internet issues.
We have seen your simulator and we have found it very complete and powerful, but
we have some questions.
The main point is to know if it exists a GUI to avoid using the ns specification
language.
Another question is if the simulator has been tested for ATM networks,
specifically routing.
And how to model different protocols inside a node.

Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards.

Carmen Oria.
Jose Antonio Lozano.