RE: FullTCP code

> Try using the one in the current (daily) snapshot.  I believe the
> problems you are encountering have been fixed.
>
> - K

Thanks Kevin,
Using the current ns source fixed most of my problems. However it does not
call the tcl 'done' proc through finish() when it closes the connection.
done() is handled differently than the 'resume' or 'recv' tcl procs in the
tcp-full.cc code. The comments in the code mention something about
"registering" the proc with TCP. I have a done proc defined in my tcl code.
Is there something special I need to do to get it to be recognized by TCP ?

art mena
USC