installation/mobility

HI:

MY PLATFORM - WINDOWS 95

I have downloaded a binary form of ns, ns-2.1b4.   also, i downloaded the new mobility module.  i have the following questions.

1) can i integrate the two or do i have to use ns-2.1b3 version.

2) if i can integrate with ns-2.1b4, then how do i do that.

3) if i have to use ns-2.1b3, is there a binary form of it. if there is no binary version. can someone mail me the complete procedure of compiling on win95.  I had lots of problems, when i tried to compile.  Details like
a) what changes i need to make to PATH and makefile.vc
b) in which order should different packages be installed and under which directories.  If someone has successfuly installed on win95,  please tell me what all you had to do.

Thank you
Sid