Try out OSPF like routing protocol in ns

Hi there,

A few month back I asked if there's any OSPF like implementation for ns-2.
Some people seemed to be interested in the same question. Now I've got
some Shortest Path First routing protocol implemented for ns-2. I believe
it is similar to OSPF running on a flat topology with point-to-point links.
It doesn't not have other fancy features in OSPF, but it suits my own need.
It might, however, serve as a starting point if you are interested in a more
realistic OSPF implementation in ns-2.

The protocol is called Agent/rtProto/LS. Functionally, it's parallel to
Agent/rtProto/DV, the distance vector routing protocol in ns-2.
So you can use it the same way as DV. The only difference in the user interface
is the name. That is, you call $ns rtproto LS, instead of $ns rtproto DV.

If case you are interested, You can find the HTML README and a link to
the package at
http://networks.ecse.rpi.edu/~sunmin/rtProtoLS/

Mingzhou Sun
ECSE, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.