Questions about multicast replicators

Hi,

I have the following questions about multiclassifier and replicators:

- Multiclassifier and replicators are (S,G) designed, this means:
  -- If we have (*,G) entries we need to create several replicators in
place of one.
  -- Same if we want support masks, in S and/or G.

- Checking of iif is (S,G) oriented. In the case of protocols without
notion of source, such as CBT, Multiclassifier upcalls WRONG_IIF each
time a packet arrives through an   interface different to iif. In this
case, WRONG_IIF must only occurs
if iif not belongs   to the set of interfaces asociated with the entry
(parent + children)

Solution?
- Add masks in Multiclassifier entries and forward packets using longest
match prefix?
- Provide different options for iif checking?

Any comment will be appreciated

Guillermo Rigotti
Computer Sciences Departament
Universidad Nacional del Centro