RE: Problem in compiling nam-1.0a5

Hi,

Thank you for the tips. I had nam-1.0a5 compiled successfully.

However when I try to exec the nam trace file in my simulation script, it
failed and asking for Tk4.2 instead of Tk8.0. I installed nam-1.0a5 with
Tclcl-1.0b6, otcl-1.0a3 and Tcl/Tk8.0. This is given in the
installation manual http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/nam/nam.html.

I got the following error mesg,

: version conflict for package "Tk": have 8.0, need 4.2
    while executing
"package require -exact Tk 4.2"

tks,

shuqian