Creating a Classifier from Classifier/Addr

I need some assistance.

I am trying to define a Classifier which acts like Classifier/Addr
with a new "recv" function.

I want to maintain all of the Classifier/Addr functionality like
how it deals with mask_ and shift_ , etc.  I just want to
have access to recv().

When I try to define a new Classifier, called Classifier/ATM,
I lose all of the functionality of Classifier/Addr.  In particular
the setting of mask_ and shift_ are left to what is in Classifier.

Is there some way of defining Classifier/Addr/ATM or Classifier/ATM
such that the new classifier has everything of Addr except a new
recv()

Please let me know

Thanks

Shaun