Re: call for ns code contribution

Hi all,

We have implemented the ns simulation of Cisco's PGM protocol. If you are
interested, you can download it from
http://www.arl.wustl.edu/~sherlia/rm/pgm.tar.gz

For those who already got the source from me, please refer to this
version for bug
fixes.

A relevant paper (under submission) presenting our simulation results can
be found at http://www.ccrc.wustl.edu/~christos/html/rmrg-London98.html

As usual, your comments are highly welcome.
-sherlia