nam -no display on hp-ux

HI

when i run a sample script,

 exec nam out.nam &

 is not openning a window.  when i do "ps" i see a process "nam", but no disaply. I have the following versions NS-2.b13 (new package with mobility by CHARLES PERKINS)and NAM-1.oa5 on OS: HP-UX-10.20.  The problem is not with $DISPLAY, it is set correctly.   Can some body help me quick please. I spend lot of time for installation itself.

Also,  is there a documentaion of MOBILITY (like how to use the feature) or any one who has simulated mobility, if you can send me some sample code i would appreciate it.

Thank you
Sid