error in mac-layer

Hi,

Could anybody help me with the definition of the error in LANs in ns.
I insert "create-error" module to tcl/ex/lantest.tcl. and I generate cbr

traffic.
But I could't see packet-drop in out file.
I don't understand "add-error" in "create-error".
I want to make wireless model with 2stateMarkov error.
and,
I wonder difference between link error and mac-layer error.
Is two error different when a link have a error model and
mac-layer-error exist two error generation  is different.

I appreciate in advance

- Deok-young.
begin:          vcard
fn:             Deok-young Lee