Mac Simulation using NS2

	Hello All,

	We are working on a project to develop MAC protocols for the ad
hoc network  of mobile radios.As I observe from the mails here,most of
the ns users are working on routing and related network aspects.Is
anyone working on simulation of mac protocols using NS2 ?

	I would like to know from you whether / how to use ns2 for
simulating mac protcols (based on tdma frame structures).I understand
from the CMU provided extension that ieee802.11 has been used for the
mac layer.Also could you refer me to any tutorial site(if any !) for the
wireless network simulation using ns2.

	Your help would be highly useful to us.
	Awaiting to hear from you .....

	Thanks,