Re: Mac Simulation using NS2

Hi Julio,
         We are currently in the process of the integration work for
mobility. I think we can hope to see it in place not before 2-3
weeks, atleast.
so we shall make an announcement on the ns-users mailing list once its
done.

--Padma.

On Wed, 21 Oct 1998, Julio C. Navas wrote:

> Hello John,
>
> Do you have an idea of when the CMU extensions will be officially
> incorporated into NS and then released?   Currently, the CMU extensions
> work with 2.1b1 whereas the current release is 2.1b3.    I have been
> doing some network protocol simulations with 2.1b3 and would like to
> test the protocol in an ad-hoc wireless environment - for which the CMU
> extensions would be perfect.  So I am eager to know when the CMU
> extensions will be officially incorporated into NS.
>
> Julio
>
> --
>                                     ___     __o
>                                 ---       _`\<,_
> Julio C. Navas                     --    (_)/ (_)
>
> DATAMAN Mobile Computing Lab    phone: (732) 445 2706
> Computer Science Department     fax:   (732) 445 0537
> Rutgers University              email: [email protected]
> Piscataway, NJ                  WWW:   http://www.cs.rutgers.edu/~navas/
> 08855                           room:  CoRE Building Room 335

Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
--Thoreau

Padmaparna Haldar
ISI/USC.
310.822.1511 #352