Re: RenoTcpAgent::dupack_action()

>Thanks for you reply... I guess what I'm questioning is why one cannot
>run the TcpReno with bugFix=TRUE and ecn=NO -- and have the function perform
>ANY fast retransmissions.

One can run TcpReno with bugFix=TRUE and ecn=NO.  Fast Retransmits
should work just fine.  At most once per window of data.
In "TcpAgent::dupack_action()", the first "if" statement is followed
in this case, for a Fast Retransmit:

        int recovered = (highest_ack_ > recover_);
        if (recovered || (!bug_fix_ && !ecn_)) {
                goto tahoe_action;
        }

- Sally