Link failures

Hi,

I would like to model link failures with the condition that packets
queued for transmission remain queued. These packets are transmitted
when the link resumes.

My understanding of link failures modeled by RTMODEL-AT (UP/DOWN) is
that all queued packets are dropped when the link is down. All packets
destined for that link during the down time also appear to be (I am not
absolutely sure of this) dropped.

Are there any features in ns to model link failures that I described
earlier.

Thanks,

Rajesh

PS. I had tried to send this mail earlier, but I think it wasnt
received. Apologies if this is a duplicate posting.