Re: Problem with ns-2.1b4 installation on Win98

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Brett Vickers wrote:

> I wrote:
> >> (*) The ns-2.1b4 distribution did not contain prune.cc and prune.h.  I
> >> had to use the ns-2.1b3 versions.
>
> Padmaparna Haldar responded:
> >Those 2 files were removed from the ns-source tree and replaced by
> >ctrMcast.{cc,h} as a part of mcast changes.
>
> Ah, then I guess the Windows makefiles need to be updated.  This leads
> me to wonder if the other problems I am experiencing with ns-2.1b4
> might be due to other forgotten updates to the Windows makefiles.

Yes, and the ns2.1b4.exe windows binary file currently available doesnot
correspond to the ns-2.1b4 release made recently. We'll be updating the
windows version and make the revised binary available shortly.
sorry for the confusion.

--Padma.

> Brett

Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
--Thoreau

Padmaparna Haldar
ISI/USC.
310.822.1511 #352