Fair Queuing Algorithms...

hi
I have a problem with some fair queuing algos. e.g CBQ does not work . I have installed
ns-2-allinone2.1b3 on Solaris. Is this a problem with the installation or something else.

This is the err when I run a prog with CBQ(the prog is given later) :

ns: _o19 unknown-flow 0 768 1 1:
    (_o19 cmd line 1)
    invoked from within
"_o19 cmd unknown-flow 0 768 1 1"
    invoked from within
"catch "$self cmd $args" ret"
    (procedure "_o19" line 2)
    (SplitObject unknown line 2)
    invoked from within
"_o19 unknown-flow 0 768 1 1"

Prog:

#Create a simulator object
set ns [new Simulator]

#Define different colors for data flows
$ns color 1 Blue
$ns color 2 Red

#Open the nam trace file
set nf [open out.nam w]
$ns namtrace-all $nf

#Define a 'finish' procedure
proc finish {} {
        global ns nf
        $ns flush-trace
	#Close the trace file
        close $nf
	#Execute nam on the trace file
        exec nam out.nam &
        exit 0
}

#Create four nodes
set n0 [$ns node]
set n1 [$ns node]
set n2 [$ns node]
set n3 [$ns node]

#Create links between the nodes
$ns duplex-link $n0 $n2 1Mb 10ms CBQ

#************ this is where i am using CBQ

$ns duplex-link $n1 $n2 1Mb 10ms DropTail
$ns duplex-link $n3 $n2 1Mb 10ms DRR

$ns duplex-link-op $n0 $n2 orient right-down
$ns duplex-link-op $n1 $n2 orient right-up
$ns duplex-link-op $n2 $n3 orient right

#Monitor the queue for the link between node 2 and node 3
$ns duplex-link-op $n2 $n3 queuePos 0.5

#Create a CBR agent and attach it to node n0
set cbr0 [new Agent/CBR]
$ns attach-agent $n0 $cbr0
$cbr0 set packetSize_ 500
$cbr0 set interval_ 0.005
$cbr0 set fid_ 1

#Create a CBR agent and attach it to node n1
set cbr1 [new Agent/CBR]
$ns attach-agent $n1 $cbr1
$cbr1 set packetSize_ 500
$cbr1 set interval_ 0.005
$cbr1 set fid_ 2

#Create a Null agent (a traffic sink) and attach it to node n3
set null0 [new Agent/Null]
$ns attach-agent $n3 $null0

#Connect the traffic sources with the traffic sink
$ns connect $cbr0 $null0
$ns connect $cbr1 $null0

#Schedule events for the CBR agents
$ns at 0.5 "$cbr0 start"
$ns at 1.0 "$cbr1 start"
$ns at 4.0 "$cbr1 stop"
$ns at 4.5 "$cbr0 stop"
#Call the finish procedure after 5 seconds of simulation time
$ns at 5.0 "finish"

#Run the simulation
$ns run

Also when I change it to FQ it compiles but nam does not run. However
this prog works fine if SFQ or DRR is used.

Can someone please tell me what to do?

Thanks

--sudhir