Queue resume

Hi,

I would like to  access the QUEUE.RESUME (defined in queue.cc)
function from within the TCL interpreter.  In particular,
I would like to do something like this in the Link Class.

Link instrproc startq{} {

$self instvar queue_
$queue_ set blocked_ false
$queue_ set unblock_on_resume_ true
$queue_ cmd resume

}

The first two statements  work, i.e., the variables indeed
become false and true respectively.  However, adding a COMMAND function
in Queue.cc to recognize RESUME, is apparently not enough to make this work.
Specifically, I get errors at run time.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rajesh