tk8.0 installation problems

Hi
I've tried to install ns on HP-UX 10.20 and encountered the following:

- tcl8.0 installs just fine!
- otcl can't make because it can't find some X11 include files. This
problem persists whether I use the allinone package or compile the
pieces. The needed include files are actually there, and it doesn't
matter whether I use the --x-includes= option to configure or not.

Any suggestions?

Henrik

Name        : Henrik Lehrmann Christiansen
                    Center for Broadband Telecommunication
                    Technical University of Denmark
E-mail      : [email protected]
Homepage    : http://home6.inet.tele.dk/lerhug/