Debugging problems

Hello All,
	I have a problem with the debugging. From within gdb, I try to call
Tcl debugger but here what I get

(gdb)  call Tcl::instance().eval("debug 1")
Argument list of eval mismatch with component in the structure.

What does that mean and how can I call Tcl debugger from within gdb. I have
debug 1 in my tcl file that I am running.

Also:
I got this message while debugging

(gdb) s
0x809d53e in TclObject::bind () at gen/ns_tcl.cc:15932
15932   EmbeddedTcl et_ns_lib(code);
(gdb) s
sprintf (s=0xbfffc89c "", format=0x81a6b15 "$self instvar %s") at sprintf.c:32
sprintf.c:32: No such file or directory.
Current language:  auto; currently c
(gdb) s
sprintf.c:33: No such file or directory.

Did anyone run through this problem and how to solve it.

Thanks and I am looking forward to answers

Randa
[email protected]