Re:

Hi Ling,

Did you compile the ns programs?  In order to do so, just go to the directory where you have the ns-allinone package and run the script program
called "install".

If you have already done that,  did you update your PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH paths?  They should be something similar to this:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/ling/ns-allinone/otcl:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
PATH=/home/ling/ns-allinone/bin:$PATH

Hope this helps,

Julio
---

--

DATAMAN Mobile Computing Lab    phone: (732) 445 2706
Computer Science Department     fax:   (732) 445 0537
Rutgers University              email: [email protected]
Piscataway, NJ                  WWW:   http://www.cs.rutgers.edu/~navas/
08855                           room:  CoRE Building Room 335