CMU's extensions to ns-2 | Routing Protocols

Hello,

this message is addressed to those of you who used or are using the CMU's
extensions to ns-2;

I downloaded and built the "monarch-extended" ns-2, but I have trouble
running it: when I try one of my simulations (disigned fot the regular
ns), it works just the same, but when I try running the example given in
the accompanying documentation (the main script run.tcl with a routing
protocol, a communication pattern and a scenario file), I have a bus
error after 22 seconds of simulation.

On the other hand, in a paper entitled "A Performance Comparison of
Multi-Hop Wireless Ad Hoc Network Routing Protocols" are given simulation
results of mobile ad-hoc networks with the following routing protocols:
AODV, DSDV, DSR and TORA;
The source code for DSDV and DSR is included in their release, but
there's nothing for TORA and AODV.

I know the mobility support from Sun and CMU are currently being
integrated to the main ns release: can we have an idea of the new
features?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation, and best regards,

 Patrick N. Ngatchou
 COMET Group, Columbia University Center for Telecommunication Research