Re: Problem with Otcl

hi
I think you misunderstood me slightly. There is an FQ implemented in
ns-2. But the documentation says that it has not been fully integrated
into ns-2. A prog using FQ compiles but nam does not run(even if i
tell it to do so in the file). There is a file called fq.tcl(in
ns-2/tcl/ex/)
which
uses the partially integrated FQ and manages to generate some nam
output. Now the questions -- what does partial integration mean?
Forgive my ignorance but I thought that to integrate some code into
ns-2 one only has to include the .o in the makefile and set some
default parameters and make it again. If this is correct then FQ
should work as well since this has been done. If not what is the
correct way to "completely" integrate any code?

Thanks in advance,

--sudhir