Re: FullTCP...

�Hola!

[Standard disclaimer: I have almost NO experience with NS and the machine that
i was using to play with the ns has been converted in a router, so i cannot
do some tries to check my idea...]

>     I have run my simulation for 50s and 100s... but
> I've found out that not all the simulation times are
> printed out in the out.tr... When I run my simualtion
> for 50s, the simulation time jumps from 24.8657 to
> 50

> And when I run my simulation for 100 s, it jumps from
> 24.8668 to 100.

> Please refer to the attchment as well.
> ANy explaination?

Just an idea:

>>> set ftp1 [$src attach-app FTP]
>>> $ns at 0.0 "$ftp1 produce 1887"

Could be posible that it takes 24.8 seconds to send the 1887 packets?
What happens if you change this parameter?

> Thanks.
> harlisya

					HoraPe