multicast problem

Hi,
I use ns 1.4 I know that its not supported but maybe someone can help me.
I have agents that multicast to all other agents.
They all start simulation by multicasting all other agents and then wait
for messages from other agents.
I use drop-tail with very big queue so messages are not dropped.
In some network topology agents dont receive all the the messages.
For example if there 32 nodes and agent on each node,
some of the agents receive only 10 messages and some 25 instead
of all of them getting 32.

Thanks Shiri