ns

  Dear Sir,
    I am a senior at Bilkent University Ankara/Turkey. I am  trying to use
ns in my senior project about mobile IP. My problem is that I cannot find
useful documentation about using ns. The manual in the web is very  out of
date and the document 'ns Notes and Documentation', I think  refers to
people who have used the older versions. I would be glad if you can help
me.
Thank you for your help in advance.
                                          Yours faithfully,

                                               OZAN SOLMAZ