scheduling task1 to nodeA, t2,3,4 to nodeB.
Then, NodeA file(event):
*10----(* stands for program computing time, here it is 10 ms.)
#1 5 B2...----(# stands for communicate, 1 stands for send, 5 stands for
the message length, B2 stands for sending to NodeB's task2.)
#1 7 B3...
#1 9 B4...

Node B file(events);
*7  ------(for task2)
#2 5 A1...----(# stands for communicate, 2 stands for receive, 5 stands
for
the message length, A1 stands for receiveing from NodeA's task1.)
*11-----(for task 3)
#2 7 A1...
*8---------(for task 4)
#2 9 A1...

Finally, the total computing time(including the communciation time) will
be summed up.
So, when I read this formate file, I can easily get the data about the
computing or communication, and which one is sender and which one is
receiver.

Can I rewrite the above formate file using OTcl?
If it is ok, then I can simulate my idea on NS2, can't I?

Need help urgently....

Thank you in advance,