ns Tutorial Updates

I'd like to make some 'announcements' concerning the ns tutorial
at 'http://titan.cs.uni-bonn.de/~greis/ns/':

First of all, there have been some small changes, the most obvious
being the addition of a new section. Since many people have been asking
about it, I have also included a downloadable tar.gz archive of the
tutorial. (http://titan.cs.uni-bonn.de/~greis/ns/nstutorial.tar.gz)

Many people have requested it, so I will eventually create a postscript
version of the tutorial, but currently I don't have too much time. If
anyone else with enough TeX experience would like to do that, let me
know.

Also, if any of you would like to contribute new examples for the
tutorial, that would be great. However, tell me about it *before* you
start working on it, so I can coordinate things a bit. Basically all
examples would be welcome as long as they don't introduce too many new
concepts at once, and they should also not be much longer than the
current examples. I would of course give full credit to all
contributors.

Marc

--
Marc Greis                                           [email protected]