Re: prob with queues

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, Sudhir Subramanian wrote:

: Thanks for the help. But can you tell me how to test whether this
: > actually works. I tried changing some paramters but did not notice
: > any change in out.nam.

the simpliest way to query the parameters is to use "set" without
an argument.
e.g. the handle of your queue is $q then you can write the limit of
the queue to stdout doing something like

   puts "qlim = [$q set limit_]"

: Then I tried to add a command in drop-tail.cc to print out the value
: of the parameter (qlim_) . But then when I used it in the tcl file as
: $q qlimit
: qlimit was the name of the command. This did not compile. Can you tell
: me what is wrong?

as i don't know exactly what you've done i can't give you any advice
there.

hope this helps,
chris

  Christof Brandauer                        [email protected]
  Student of Applied Informatics
  Department of Computer Science, University of Salzburg, Austria