xgraph-12.0 build

Hello, all

I've encountered failures when trying to build xgraph-12.0, I got the following error message,

rm -f xgraph
cc -o xgraph xgraph.o xgX.o hard_devices.o dialog.o hpgl.o  ps.o idraw.o xtb.o st.o params.o alloc.o draw.o  init.o read.o tgif.o derivative.o   -lXext -lX11 -lm
stricmp                             params.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to xgraph
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `xgraph'

Any ideas?

Tks,

shuqian