About Fair Queuing Scheduling Algorithms

Hi!

Is there anyone who implemented some Fair Queuing Scheduling algorithms for NS2.
Such as VC, WFQ, WF2Q, WF2Q+, STFQ(Starting Time Queuing), SCFQ, MD-STFQ, FFS...
etc. I think those algorithms have "samilar"(same) structure, if anyone has this
experience, can u share some codes to the public domain. I remember there is a
FQ module in ns right now, is it WFQ(PGPS)? and is it complete?

Any suggestions or advices are welcome very much! Because part of my simulation
need these modules, I just try this way before I put my effort on it. Thanks!

Cheers,

Ling
11/15
*  Ling Su                                                  *
*  622 Harley Drive #4                                      *
*  Columbus OH 43202                          <((((((       *
*  Email: [email protected]         ( .  .   )      *
*  telephone:(614)267-6323(H)                ( /   )        *
*        O_O      I dream, I suspect, I love...     ^_^     *