Re: What's wrong with nam?

Hi,

You can find the solution from
http://www-mash.CS.Berkeley.EDU/nam/nam-problems.html

I copy the related info for you:

Problem: Nam gets link errors when building with references to "dlopen"
similar functions beginning with dl. (This
     problem also occurs with ns.)

     Work-around: You need to manually add the library for dynamic linking
to ns's Makefile. Look in the Makefile
     for the line LIB= and add your systems library for dynamic linking
(typically -ldl).

     Solution: Unfortunately ns's autoconf support for dynamic linking
isn't currently very good, and we can't test ns on
     all the platforms on which it's used. This configuration is done in
~ns/conf/configure.in.dynamic. If you can adjust
     the code there to correctly detect your system we'll be happy to add
your patch to our sources.

thanks

Ya