Re: cannot run Mcast examples even after installing the patches

On Tue, 17 Nov 1998 00:04:46 CST, Sinan Sinanovic wrote:
>I cannot get multicast examples (from  ex/newmcast )to work. After I
>installed patches I am getting the message "Segmentation Fault" and I
>ran out of ideas. Anyone can help?

Can you please be specific about which script fails, and (ideally)
include a traceback from running ns under a debugger?  It's hard for
us to give specific advice in response to a very general
question---these steps are good ideas for any kind of bug report.

   -John Heidemann