Netwrok Topology

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if someone know where I can find an ACTUAL
representation of a big internetwork (with routers, border routers
interconnecting sites, and bandwidth / delay of links), e.g. a
Metropolitan Network actually existing somewhere ?   Moreover,
is there a place where I can find a NS tcl script representing
such a network so that I  do not have to do the bulk job by myself ?

Many thanks by advance,

Thierry.

--
* mailto:[email protected]  Tel +33 (0) 4 76 61 52 69
* INRIA Rhone-Alpes Projet SIRAC                    (fax 52 52)