Running FullTcp with trace file

Hello,

I am trying to run a simple topology with 2 nodes and 1 link using
FullTcp and a  trace file.
traffictrace.cc is able to read my file correctly. Nevertheless,
$ns trace-queue produces an output that is much larger than the number
of packet enteries read from the trace file. This output seems not to
be correlated with enteries from the trace file. The same happens when I
use TCP or UDP instead of FullTcp.

Even worse: if I specify an invalid trace file name then $ns trace-queue
still produces some (obviously random) output and traffictrace.cc also
reads something, though it is something much smaller than the output
of $ns trace-queue.

What could be the problem?

                                A. Ziedins
 / Arnis Ziedins, DI-ICA,EPFL,CH-1015 [email protected]  /
/_Tel_+41_21_693_6615__Fax_+41_21_693_6610________________/